Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
like the title says its a 1999 honda cbr 600 f4 it has hindle exhaust k&n filter new spark plugs oil changed not to long ago. it has around 29k miles on it but runs very strong..got a new battery in it last fall..it has a few scuffs and scraps but not from being dropped while moving..it got kicked over on a parking lot once and the previouse owner dropped it in a parking lot while sitting still..you can tell it wasnt moving from the scuffs..all in all though the bike is in very good condition..if you stand 5 feet back you cant even tell theres any marks..its yellow and black and for an 11 year old bike its very fast..i got it to drive to work and back during the summer and i want to keep it but i would rather pay my jeep off first then get a bike..i have title in hand

$2400

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anybody? make me an offer..need to sell to pay my jeep off

·
Registered
287 Posts
$1000? Not trying to low ball you but just seeing if you will take that! If so I'll take it off your hands.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Trade ya 5 33" KM2s mounted on Rubicon Moab rims, and a Rough Country 4" lift with Rubicon Express front upper adjustables? :)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a WJ with 33s rubi rims and a a 4in lift already..now if you wanted to trade your 5.9 we could def talk

·
Registered
287 Posts
I guess rather than saying low ball, I meant to say dont want to insult you! I figure offering a grand couldn't hurt, you might have said yes, not likely, but i didn't hurt to try. Good luck with the sale, Great looking bike and Even better price, Whoever gets it is getting a great deal.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Haha, I forgot you had a WJ. Id trade my 5.9 for your WJ and your bike :)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
done deal..but you have to take over the payments for the WJ

·
Registered
23 Posts
sweet bike, i used to have a 01 f4i, its too bad im not closer or have 2400 to take that off your hands :( .. good luck on the sale!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts