Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Mopar Performance ECU, or PCM for a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 5.2L motor. I bought this computer brand new a few years ago and have been very happy with it. It worked perfectly when I pulled it from my jeep. Part number on the computer is p5249702. I believe I paid close to 350.00 for it new and I know you can't buy them new anymore. It's a little dirty since it was in the engine bay, but as I said, it works perfectly. I tried selling it locally with no luck so it is now up on ebay. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...390225696&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

Feel free to PM me any questions you may have and I'll try and answer as soon as I can.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Of course. I wouldn't expect to see it this week, though. Utah to New York during a holiday week will probably land it at your place around the middle of next week.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey just got the chip. do you recommend i change my injectors? Ive always used 87 octance and I know for this ecu you are required to use 93

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was using that computer with my 5.9L swapped motor and stock injectors on 91 octane just fine. With a 5.2, you'd probably be okay with 89 octane and stock injectors. You can PM me if you want so we don't keep bumping up an ad for something that's all ready sold.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Mopar Performance ECU, or PCM for a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 5.2L motor. I bought this computer brand new a few years ago and have been very happy with it. It worked perfectly when I pulled it from my jeep. Part number on the computer is p5249702. I believe I paid close to 350.00 for it new and I know you can't buy them new anymore. It's a little dirty since it was in the engine bay, but as I said, it works perfectly. I tried selling it locally with no luck so it is now up on ebay. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150390225696&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

Feel free to PM me any questions you may have and I'll try and answer as soon as I can.
I know its a shot in the dark but do you still have or know where to get a computer for the 95?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts