Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new to the forum so i apologize if this is in the wrong section. I just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone and tell you all about my jeep. Its a 95 grand cherokee powered by a 4.0L with a 99+ intake, ported 7120 HO head, Mid-range Comp cam, header and custom exhaust with a hollowed cat and aero muffler. Transmission was originally a 42rh auto which i swapped out for an ax15/np242. It has the correct pedals, master and slave, shifter and shifter boot for a ZJ as well. Its sitting on 31x10.5inch BFG all terrains and a 5.5inch long arm lift. the lift uses IRO Offroad 3.5inch lift springs and a 2in spacer, skyjacker nitro shocks, sway-bar disconnects, BDS long arms with poly bushings in the arm ends and a custom built tranny mount to mount the ax15 to the BDS crossmember. It has a rugged ridge HD crossover steering system, IRO adjustable double shear trac-bars front and rear, Dana 44a swap in the rear with 3.73 gears and a locker, Dana 30HP front, 4 KC Daylights on the roof, 2 Hella driving lights on the front bumper, custom bumper lights front and rear, Cobra CB with custom mirror mounted firestik whips (like the big rigs have lol) Pioneer radio and speakers, Sirius satelite radio, Black steel 15x10in wheels, custom headliner, class 3 reese hitch, im sure im forgetting a couple other little odds and ends but thats all i can think of off the top of my head. Ive owned the jeep since i was a junior in high school. bought it from a family member who was the original owner. It was completely stock when i bought it and over the last 3 years i have slowly built it up to what it is today. Theres still alot i want to do to it but it gets the job done. All the work was done by myself with help from some friends, especially during the 5spd swap. If anyone has any questions about anything feel free to send me a message and again sorry if im not posting this in the right section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts