Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any specifics to pay attnetion to when lifting a 5.9L compared to any other zj?

G

·
0 Posts
darnn, sounds like your 5.9 is gonna be sweet! I'm gonna have to check that thing out when it's all done. There's quite a few of us in Denver with ZJ's, and a couple lifted 5.9's.

I noticed that you plan on swapping in a 231, what are you planning on doing with your 249??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With the 249...sell it, give it away...whatever. This wont be for a while though. Hey if youre in Denver, we should get together and hit the trails once spring rolls around

G

·
0 Posts
On 2002-03-06 00:12, RockRyno wrote:
With the 249...sell it, give it away...whatever. This wont be for a while though. Hey if youre in Denver, we should get together and hit the trails once spring rolls around
If the 249 is in good shape, I'd take it off your hands. My 249 doesn't have lo-lock, but I love the AWD in the snow. We might be heading up to Slaughterhouse on Sunday depending on the weather, you'd be more than welcome to join us in either vehicle. Shoot an email [email protected] and let me know if you wanna go.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I live in Boulder, and I am always looking for people to wheel with. Email me at [email protected] I would be interested in hitting the trails while meeting some new friends.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would think making sure it doesn't come out of park would be a bigger issue than with a 5.2 :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts