Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a 98 5.9 Limited ZJ. The Jeep is in pretty good shape, with basically no rust. The exterior has a few bumps and bruises but nothing major. The interior is nice except the headliner is coming off the sound bar. The best part is this beast only has 134,xxx miles on her. She runs strong and drives nice, the only problems i know of is the a/c isnt working, and the sunroof has a mind of its own (like they all seem to). The VC is a little tight when its cold but its certainly drivable

Im located in Waynesboro PA (MD border)

asking $5,000

The best way to contact me is to e-mail me at [email protected]

I can email more, detailed pics but the forum is making me resize to post.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make reasonable offers (not $500). Id like to move this thing, I have an Atlas II and an ARB to pay for, for my YJ. Its a nice stock driver. 18 mpg highway and about 14 city, so not much worse than a 4.0. But theres lots more GO when you push the skinny pedal. These things ain't easy to find!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
What does "basically no rust" mean, do rust spots exist on the vehicle other than just the surfaces of undercarriage components? And do the heated seats work?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
there is no rust on the Jeep, except the surface of some undercarriage components. The floorboards and unibody structure are solid as could be, and visual exterior rust does not exist, except the trailer hitch.

The heated seats seem to work fine, I havent really used them lately, though.

the a/c compressor kicks on and off, but it doesnt want to take a charge.

the sunroof, you have to play with the switch for it to work. It also leaked one time in a heavy downpour, but I have since cleaned the drains, and greased the tracks and sprayed silicone spray on the seals. It hasnt leaked since, but we havent gotten a whole lot of heavy rain since then.

BTW if you would be interested in the Jeep and want to see for yourself, I do have acess to a lift.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Is This ZJ Still Out There?

Hello,
Just inquiring if this Jeep is still there to discuss and what your price is if she's still available. Thanks Much and Good Luck for your own needs on this one....

Paul

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello,
Just inquiring if this Jeep is still there to discuss and what your price is if she's still available. Thanks Much and Good Luck for your own needs on this one....

Paul
This is still available. If you didnt notice, im the same guy that has the 97 laredo, and the other "characteristic" 5.9 limited for sale.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Once I sell my 100k mile 4.0L ZJ I may shoot you a message. I'm trying to get out of my 4.0 and into a 5.9L.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds good buddy! good luck with the sale. I want to move this thing before the snow hits. Its just one more vehicle to shovel around! Im ready to negotiate!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Sorry Been Pretty Crazy, Kids & Jeeps

Hey There,
Sorry about going dark here but life has been less than kind to say the least. I had to drage the dead WJ home from Lake Placid, and now my son's hockey season is underway, my daughter has her own Performing stuff too and the entire family is sharing one good 5.2 limited for everything is just insane. Thank Goodness my wife and I work together running our small office very close to home and the like.

Anyway, I'm gonna shoot you a PM with contact info and let's try and talk over the next day or two and try to reach an understanding here and see if we can't make one another decently happy here...

Have a great night and talk to ya soon...

Paul

1 - 16 of 16 Posts