Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 20th Annual 4x4 Swap Meet in Puyallup, WA will be held Sunday March 10 Starts at 9 am. This is held at the Western Washington State Fairgrounds All the big vendors, Discount Tire, 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers, Randy’s Ring & Pinion, Randy’s Off-road, will be there for unbelievable prices. Along with lots of used items like axle’s, tires, transfer cases, lights, performance items, lift kits, and it will be your first opportunity to purchase raffle tickets for the PNW4WDA’s raffle Jeep. This year it is a 2002 solar yellow TJ. Last years rig was valued at $40K after all the vendors were done installing the goodies. The tickets are only $5 :eek: what a deal!

See ya there

The Grand Pooh-Bah

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clay on 2002-02-20 10:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clay on 2002-02-20 10:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm there!! That's where I got my HS9,500i new for $600.

ARB's are a commin'!!

That's the Moonshiners swap meet if I remember correctly.

A few bucks to get you in, big $$$$ to be saved.

M.

·
Registered
186 Posts
There is a link on the NAGCA web site along with a map.
;) for those who get lost.
The link might not work for a few more hours since the new site is still uploading to the new server. The site has gotten so big it takes days to upload. :eek:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I wouldn't expect ARB to be there, as they do not retail. I can hook you up with Joel Snider at Stagewest 4x4 if you want a deal. I have a $50 cert from them from GSNW2 that I could throw at you for a small "Donation". I probably won't use it.

As for the M&G, I haven't heard any real expressed interest. Shoot me mail before, and we'll hook up. Hopefully, you'll have some good news for me.

M.

·
Registered
186 Posts
There is going to be an Evans Creek Night Run on the night before the Swap Meet if you are interested. I probably should announce it over at the Trail run forum.

John-
Generally this once a year swap meet has prices that are better then any other time of the year, for many of the major suppliers. Lots of times you can get things with no sales tax if it is from a national supplier like 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers. There is also lots of good used items. After all it is a Swap Meet. The latter it gets in the day the better the prices get. No one wants to take their stuff back home or back to their shop.

If you havn't been before it is well worth the trip.

Clay

·
Registered
499 Posts
ok for everyone in the west side of the country, this swap meet may rule. For us in the eastern coast, it is darnn hard to justify going to, especially if we dont find anything we want. Just was wondering if anyone knew of any thing out east I could attend

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thats a little to far for me.That would be a long haul from the east coast

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Beerman on 2002-03-11 20:30 ]</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts