Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't tell you how happy I am to see the WJ's on the photos pages! I am also interested in the TeraFlex lift - but I everyone tells me that there is only a 3" lift, and clearly people are using a 4" lift. What's the deal/trick with this?

Anyone with a 4" TeraFlex lift out there please fill me in.....

E

·
0 Posts
Their ZJ lift is 3" and the basic kit is identified as S3Z. Their WJ lift is 4" and identified as S4W. Not many of the WJ parts show up on their site (www.teraflx.com) but quite a few people on "the other side" have installed the full setup.

-Dave

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't know who's telling you that. The only TeraFlex suspension kit for the WJ is the S4W, a 4" lift. There is a 2" spacer kit available as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Doug, if you read this again, what do you think of you sw4 lift? I have heard good and bad reports, and just wanted you opinion. Also, did you have to do and driveshaft modification, or did it ride fine without it. Also, what do you do with your spare? Thanks,

John

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love the S4W. The ride is great and it still handles as well as stock. I have had no problems with the lift and didn't need any additional modifications. My front axle shifted less than 1" so I didn't need an adjustable track bar either.
I use the spare tire location for tool, recovery gear, and spare storage and the spare I just tie down to the floor in back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts