Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
No biggie, we have plenty of 249's to rob inputs out of if needed for your 231!! Your coming over sunday right?? The ZJ is coming here early saturday morning and then its all weekend in the garage!! We just need the power seat/heated seat stuff from the cab harness and the radio(for mine!!) you can have the rest of the harness, but shouldn't need it. What you need is mostly the under the hood harness, but you will need the body harness to make any changes to yours at the bulkhead connector. Don't worry about it, i've done this kinda stuff before I can handle that if needed :D Thats what I like to do is the electrical end of it!!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Sounds good mag! Im trying to get a straight answer out of my buddies as to who is up for what. Im not a fan of relying on people but it is what it is. Not much that I can do about it but I plan on being there Sunday. Im glad you know all about this because im pretty much unsure of a ton of things haha. Ill talk to you about it all this weekend. I cant wait for Saturday woohoo! Oh and Sunday too ;)

RockZJ

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

·
Registered
42 Posts
Holy thread resurrection, so how did this turn out? I'm pondering a 5.2 swap into my '96 4.0.
I want to do a v8 swap on my 96 4.0 ZJ too... I'd also swap axles, lines for a/c.. On top of the given mounts, engine, trans, computers. But for our 96's, its easier to find a 96. Most of the wiring is different. Even headlight bulb plugs are different from a 97/98

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m curios, I have a newly rebuilt 93 Grand with the 5.2. The 249 t case went bad and I have a chance to get a 97 with a 242 but most everything on my 93 is new except transmission and of course the needed t-case. This 97 is a 4.0 though. Any helpful thoughts on if this will bolt up to my 5.2 or what is required to make the 93 have a new trans and a 2wd option T case would truly be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts