Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was going to build a 5.9 and swap it into my 4.0 Laredo. Since then, both have been sold, so I'm getting rid of the rest of the parts I had for the build. I will update with specs/part numbers/etc as I get them (most of the parts are not at my apartment). Parts are in Eastern Mass. Willing to ship and I have bought and sold to a lot of the people on this forum.

3. Mopar Perfomance valve covers. Fits 5.2/5.9 Magnum motors. Powdercoated or painted/baked red. Very nice shape. $120.

4. 1.6 Roller rockers and two sets of pushrods. Need to check the brand on these. They are used as well. I believe that there are other parts with these as well. $300 for everything.

6. Mopar oil pump. NOS. $30.

7. Comp Cam for the 5.2/5.9. Aggressive cam, new, will get part number. $180.

I am willing to make deals on packages/multiple items! Just PM me!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Well crapola, you would post this stuff right after I bought a boat, I will look at my fun money account and see what is left.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was going to build a 5.9 and swap it into my 4.0 Laredo. Since then, both have been sold, so I'm getting rid of the rest of the parts I had for the build. I will update with specs/part numbers/etc as I get them (most of the parts are not at my apartment). Parts are in Eastern Mass. Willing to ship and I have bought and sold to a lot of the people on this forum.

1. Mopar Performance headers/Y pipe/O2 sensor. These have the EGR blockoff. AFAIK, Mopar used Doug Thorley to build/design these. 2.5" outlets on the headers and 3" on the Y pipe. They are either polished or plated, but are in really nice shape. They are used. $575 plus shipping.

2. FMS 24# injectors. Good swap for any Jeep motor. Set of 8. I believe they were tested but not rebuilt. I never ran them. $100.

3. Mopar Perfomance valve covers. Fits 5.2/5.9 Magnum motors. Powdercoated or painted/baked red. Very nice shape. $120.

4. 1.6 Roller rockers and two sets of pushrods. Need to check the brand on these. They are used as well. I believe that there are other parts with these as well. $300 for everything.

5. Blkdakrt 52MM throttle body. Bought on here, never ran. $120.

6. Mopar oil pump. NOS. $30.

6. Comp Cam for the 5.2/5.9. Aggressive cam, new, will get part number. $180.

7. Lokar 2 gauge pod. Fits the A pillar of ZJ's. New, not in box. These are no longer made. $40.

8. Autometer Ultralite narrowband A/F gauge. 2 1/8". New, only taken out of box. Fits the gauge pod. $55

9. Autometer Ultralite full sweep trans temp gauge. 2 1/8". New, only taken out of box to test in gauge pod. $60.

I am willing to make deals on packages/multiple items! Just PM me!
what's the part number on the cam? are the headers still available? I'm very interested. Can you also look up shipping for me please? PM Me! I can Drive to you! I'm 4 hours away!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
What's ready as of now? I'm looking for the cam, rocker arms and pushrods ASAP. One final question, Would you make a good deal for me if I bought everything?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts