Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93 zj and I want to put 30 inch tires on it. I was wondering what, if any, modifications I would need to do to my jeep to allow it to ride with the larger tires?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
/forum/images/smiles/So /forum/images/smiles/I /forum/images/smiles/wouldn't /forum/images/smiles/need /forum/images/smiles/to /forum/images/smiles/put /forum/images/smiles/a /forum/images/smiles/bb /forum/images/smiles/on /forum/images/smiles/for /forum/images/smiles/them /forum/images/smiles/to /forum/images/smiles/fit?

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I don't know about non-upcountry stock applications, but my stock up-country equipped 95 ran 30's with no problems at all.

Jay

G

·
0 Posts
they will work, i have done it. However, if you go with a Swamper you should run a 29x10.50. this will fit stock. They reason you should go with a 29" Swamper is because they run about an inch larger that other companies.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I dont' konw how you guys did that because i have a 3" Rancho suspension lift and I'm running 255/70/R16's and that is about a 30 inch tire, right? Someone tell me how you guys did that and maybe I'll be able to get some bigger tires.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Youll be fine i am running a stock suspension 97 ZJ with 235/75/15 which are like the same thing as 30" for about a year. NO problems what so ever. I am putting on a bb to accomidate 31's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts