Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to update every one as I have never experienced such a disaster in my life- Been owner and driver for over 42 years.
I currently own a Dodge Journey 2010 RXT and the Grand Cherokee Overland 2021. This new addition to my family of vehicles was about to destroy my whole family due to a major engine defect. I have never heard or experienced such anomaly in any vehicle, I have owned or driven during my lifetime. My family is severely shaken by the concept of being burnt in fuel or being in a car accident if this would have caught fire due to fuel leakage.
INCIDENT
I was visiting my family member in Ingersoll, Ontario this last Saturday July 3rd 2021. This vehicle failed to start and when it started fuel started coming out of its both exhaust tail pipes with smoke. I had my entire family inside the vehicle. We quickly exited the vehicle and shut off the engine. This was the ever most dangerous moment in my life as I was about to lose my entire family, if this vehicle caught fire due to this fuel discharge through its exhaust system. It would be a bomb blast and could have caused damage to the entire neighbor hood including me and my family.
This is a disastrous failure of the systems installed in this vehicle. I have never in my life experienced such a breach of technology. It gives me shivers as I think about it. The vehicle could have burst like a time bomb. I have no faith left in this machine and the manufacturer who would let such a vehicle slip through the assembly plant without proper inspection and quality checks. Since I am not an auto mechanic and I am only a lawyer, but I can however, put 2 and 2 together. There is a major defect which was not inspected during assembling of this vehicle and or there is a major flaw in the design of this vehicle. There is no reason for fuel to pass the valve chamber of the engine block into the exhaust chamber.

I am not certain if my family will ever be comfortable using this vehicle and or travelling in this vehicle. I need to hear from the General Manager of 'Jeep' at the earliest. It has been three days and this far no one has had the courtesy to have contacted me for this failure of this vehicle, which put my entire family at risk.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen.
This post has BS written all over it. The only thing missing is a link to 4wheelonline.

·
Registered
126 Posts
No, because it was a fake story. I'm not sure what people gain from this garbage but I can only guess its some kind of practice or audition for the writers before they get selected for the money scams.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts