Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the touch screen which has navigation and all has a slight crack which when driving causes different things to go on and off when driving. Can Chrysler replace just the screen, and if they can about how much would be a fair price. The way it is it is very annoying, thanks in advance for all your help with this

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had same issue. It’s called a defilement issue with the screen. Call Jeep service. Tell them the issue, that it is causing issues while driving, and is unsafe etc. they will put you in contact with corporate. Unconnect customer care. They know about this. I got my replaced with 0 coat to me. They call it a good will replacement. Do not pay a dime. a
Have a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the touch screen which has navigation and all has a slight crack which when driving causes different things to go on and off when driving. Can Chrysler replace just the screen, and if they can about how much would be a fair price. The way it is it is very annoying, thanks in advance for all your help with this

1 - 2 of 2 Posts