Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2014 Grand Cherokee Summit experienced a driver side headlight failure. The dealer replaced it for $300+! We just completed a 10 day trip to Florida. While on the trip, the same headlight failed once again. A day or two later the traction control warning light illuminated. Later, the engine fault warning indicator light also illuminated. The car still ran ok and we finished the last 400+ miles without incident. Seems the dealer did not isolate the reason for the first headlight failure but simply replaced it. Could the other indication warning lights be related? I do realize that I must contact the dealer once again but don’t want the obvious replacement without root cause isolation. Has anyone else experienced similar situations that have been successfully isolated that could be a common cause for these recent events?

Thanks

RussC

·
Registered
13 Posts
RussC how's your research so far? My buddy is having almost the same issue with his 2014 GC Summit he purchased a couple of weeks ago. I'm coming over tomorrow to check it out right after I finished installing the rack and extang tonneau covers on the current truck project. Initial research shows it is mainly due to ABS module failure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts