Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

2004 WJ 4.7 HO $1500 OBO

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  StraightAcheXLs 
#1 ·
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Automotive side marker light
Jeep is from St. Louis Mo. but located in Whitefish MT.
Family was visiting Glacier when coolant leak started (head gasket?). I got a rental vehicle to get home to avoid overheating it. After getting home I’ve decided to work on my Disco and sell the GC.
Pictures are as Jeep sits in Whitefish. Everything else on Jeep works well. Transfer case is NP247 and works great. D30 front and D44HD rear with LSD. 2.5 inch lift springs with 5 (over size spare too) Patagonia MT tires and steel wheels. Jeep has been used for family vacations and has been a great overlander. It’s been to 16 states in just the last year including trails in NM, MT, CO, AZ and UT (Moab).
Heated seats, dual climate control, factory navigation, sunroof, tinted windows. All fluids including transfer case and axles were changed prior to leaving for Glacier.
As I am located in St Louis I will accept PayPal to protect both of us. Clean title.
Fix it, use for parts, part it out, it’s up to you. Ask questions.
$1500 OBO
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Automotive side marker light
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light
Car Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle

See less See more
#2 ·
I presume you still have it because surely you would take it down if you had sold it what's the other history on the cooling situation and how hot can you run it or how long? Anything else you can think of? I wish it was still in Missouri as I am in Oklahoma. Do you have any contacts up there?
the last big ticket item I bought by internet and met at the halfway point Kansas Oklahoma state line, I was sure I had equity going in!? Hahaha, haha and ha! It's terrible to be a full grown adult and still need to be taught lessons... Especially when you're pretty sure you're smart too smart by half? In any case I would have been better to pay somebody $100 to go look at it. Think there's somebody in whitefish that could assess? Or would you tell me to go Google? Thanks for your time and your response TJ with the ZJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.