Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received registrant #45 today - Michael Moore. So, any new registrations I receive will have to go onto a waiting list.

·
Registered
421 Posts
On 2002-03-02 15:45, Z wrote:
I received registrant #45 today - Michael Moore. So, any new registrations I receive will have to go onto a waiting list.
Congratulations to all of us and to all who registered. This will by far be the biggest GSW ever. In 1998 there were 6. In 1999 there were 22. In 2000 we dipped to 18 and in 2001 we jumped to 35. Now we're at 45, full and still 3 1/2 months away. Rock on! I am so excited!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well we'll see how many actually show...Probably be more like 25-30...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Tom (Z),
Any chance you could publish the list of people that registered, and where they are from??

Might be nice for people to hook up for longer drives and such.

I know it's a lot of typing, but could be helpful.

Mike.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yea, a list would be great. I'll be coming from Fort Worth. A caravan of WJs would way COOL.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Michael Moore......Sounds familier. I think I may have seen his name on some TR bumpers that I saw when I was at Trail Ready last week when I was dropping of a set of beadlocks.

Mike, if it was you, they were wrapped in plastic, and ready for shipment.

M.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can put together a list, probably have to wait until the weekend. For privacy, I'll only be posting first names and last initial. If I get real ambitious, I'll post 'hometowns'. Sorry Tony, you're 1st on the waiting list.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts