Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1998 Very Limited 5.9L V8 ZJ
20,000$ OBO
4.5" Custom Terflex Lift with sway bar disconnects front and rear, Adjustable control arms, etc.
32x12.50x15 BFG AT's (half tread left) on AE 589 rims
Dana 44 rear with Limited slip, Dana 30 Front with Limited Slip, 4.10 gears
NP 231 transfer case with 4:1 lo-range and short shaft kit to allow for CV-style custom rear driveshaft and 2 wheel drive option (although front driveshaft still turns)
ARB front Bumper w/ 2 PIAA driving lights
Custom Roof Rack w/ 5 Hella lights
All lights have in dash controls
Custom Rock Rails
Turbo City Dual Air Filter w/ K&N Filters for Incresed HP and Improved Gas Milelage
Borla exhaust
All Factory Options Available
Double Tinited windows
Custom Chromed Hood vents
Rubber Floor Mats
75,000+ miles
Excellent Condition

Problems: I feel honesty is the best policy, so here you go: Slight vibration due to lift although a lot of work has been performed to mitigate. This is a common problem with 4"+ lift and has existed since installation. The updated items have significantly improved ride, but this is what you get with a modified vehicle of this type. Has not bothered me. Slight blimish on drivers rear bumper where someone backed in to me. Slight touch up paint on passengers side trim (not sure why due to previous owner). A few small scratches on inner window tint.

Excellent vehicle looking for a new owner. Has been off-road only a handfull of times, and performs incredibly! Never abused! I need a better towing rig for my trick CJ. Has plenty of power and is an awesome luxury or extreme offroad vehicle!!! Email me with any questions, I am sure I am leaving details out. Check out pics on page 7 of NAGCA.com. It was NAGCA May 2001 Rig of the Month! Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: msvance on 2002-04-03 18:38 ]</font>

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
A Photo might be helpful

1 - 3 of 3 Posts