Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes it Comes on Even when The Air or Heater is Not on Whats That Mean ? Its like a BRIGHT ER Comes on for like a Few Secs and then Goes off or back to the Number temp it was ?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am not totally sure but I think it means error. Check your error codes and see what you come up with.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My Error Codes ? And Where Would I Find Those ? And Yes i am Assuming its a Error too But Wht The Hell is it saying that On My Automatic Climant Control Screen ?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm wondering if maybe it is in the thermometer or compass????
:ZJ:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HUH ?????????????? LOL I Just Dont Like it it Dont happen Alot But I Know That Means There Something Wrong With Something Because NEW ONES of that when it was NEW Dont Do that I Just need To Find Out What The HEll It is ?
~Shaun :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Derrrrr! Sorry I had a late night brain cramp,I thought you meant you overhead console was giving the ER. DOH!! I are on top of dis thing now. Sorry not sure what it could be. Throw some duct tape over it. LOL
:ZJ:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Im not sure if this will help or not but you might run the troubleshoot code program. The details are on the Grand Tech Page here at NAGCA.

·
Registered
56 Posts
here I found this for an anwser to climate control err

Here you go I don't know if this works or not found it on a board off ilovejeeps.com
1. To access the fault codes, depress the AC and RECIRC buttons at the same time and hold them in while you rotat the temprature knob on clik clockwise. The complete display will light up (the segment test).

2. Release the buttons and 00 will show on the display (select test level).

3. Now push either the AC or RECIRC buttons and the "stickman figure will appear, indicating the Fault Code mode. Fault codes from 1 to 64 will appear if there are codes in memory. Record these codes and compare them to the chart If Fault code 25-29 appears, the ATC control module itself must be replaced before any further testng is done.

4. Current fault codes are cleared whenever the problem is solved or goes away. To clear historical faults, hold the AC or RECIRC button for 3 seconds. The faults have cleared when two horizontal bars appear in the display.

·
Registered
607 Posts
the "er" means the on board diagnostic on your climate control has "historical error" messages. Each error message has a number, everything above 30 is a historical error, run the diagnostic like the post above this indicates, then consult the factory shop manual or the stealership.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts