Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 1995 ZJ that needs lots of work. Story line is that the previous owner started to replace the head gasket due to overheating issue. His health went south and decided to sell it. 168K miles, 4.0L and auto trans. I'm told its the NP231 transfer case. Has super clean body no rust (Ca/AZ) whole life. Right now its a big jigsaw puzzle to reassemble. Its been sitting for at least 6 months...
Let me know any tips and recommendations you might have. Thanks up front!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats on your new ride, share few pictures if you don't mind, I don't really have knowledge on the car so much (I'm new here) , youtube and facebook would be helpful for you as Vindex said. Thanks

·
Registered
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just bought a 1995 ZJ that needs lots of work. Story line is that the previous owner started to replace the head gasket due to overheating issue. His health went south and decided to sell it. 168K miles, 4.0L and auto trans. I'm told its the NP231 transfer case. Has super clean body no rust (Ca/AZ) whole life. Right now its a big jigsaw puzzle to reassemble. Its been sitting for at least 6 months...
Let me know any tips and recommendations you might have. Thanks up front!
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Tire Grille
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive side-view mirror

1 - 5 of 5 Posts