Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
141 - 159 of 159 Posts
OP still doesn't own a camera phone? Still waiting on pics. Want to see if it's in better shape than mine.

i haven't been active on this site in like 2 or 3 years, and this is still going? wow.

I am starving and figure i would check to see if anyone still has any uneaten parts of this laying around, even the crumbs (I'm really hungry). Let me know I can send shipping info.

Discussion starter · #158 ·
Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, still available.

It has been for sale for 18 years and is entering a nearly mummified state. If it doesn't sell by 2025, I hereby vow to withdraw this posting. Please serious inquiries only, we need the money to fund my wife's boyfriend's transition surgery. Thank you.

Discussion starter · #159 ·
Dear Readers,

In an attempt to reply to this thread, I've inadvertently ensnared my foot in an ice machine on the second floor of a Yuma, Arizona motel. I do not recall the name of the hotel due to barbiturate abuse but I'm putting out a bounty award of $1,000 if you can find me and release me from this unnatural arctic hell. If found, I'm willing to offer a 15% discount on the aforementioned turkey sub that is still legally within my possession.

Thank you and best regards,
FrozenToed Puma297

141 - 159 of 159 Posts