Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

04 WJ time capsule

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  MattGC 
#1 ·
Hey guys. Just bought a 2004 WJ Limited in white last night. We already have a 11 JK but I’ve been wanting a WJ since selling my 3rd Gen 4runner last year. This has 4.7, Quadra Drive with all options. Not an HO. I am very confused with it though. It has maintenance records up to about 126k miles but has 264,000 on the odometer. Everything is original. Tires are dated 2011. Story is it belonged to an RV couple that flat towed it across country and hardly drive it. The vehicle is absolutely like it came from the dealership in 2004. Only wear is in front end from rock chips. I’ve enever seen anything like it. The spare tire is original and still smells new with no trash or accumulation of any debris in the well. The undercarriage is spotless and still has the tags and stickers from the assembly line. Any ideas how a vehicle would accrue this many miles and still be showroom clean?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.