My 2001 60th Anniversary Edition Resto - Page 3 - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > Rigs, Trips, and Events > Your Jeep Grand Cherokee
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-30-2019, 12:25 PM   #21
Oldbeginner#63
Grand Rookie

Pulled the roof rack and repainted it. I'd post pictures but I guess I'm at my limit for uploading.
Oldbeginner#63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2019, 07:55 PM   #22
Oldbeginner#63
Grand Rookie

Pulled both front door panels and installed new weather-shield barrier, and mirrors I got at You Pull It. Removed some hack job wiring done when someone installed a remote start system. In the process of pulling it I removed the A pillar cover and discovered the sunroof drain line was in pieces. I've picked up new drain hose and will install it in the next couple of days.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:43 PM   #23
Oldbeginner#63
Grand Rookie

Installed new lift gate supports and re-positioned the inner fender splash shields so the tires weren't rubbing anymore.

Old 09-05-2019, 06:10 PM   #24
Oldbeginner#63
Grand Rookie

Removed as much of the aftermarket remote start system as I was comfortable in doing. Pulled the dash and ran new sunroof drain tubes from the front of the sunroof to the holes in the floor. Took about 8 hours for it to get done. Installed new Weather Tech mats in the front. Took it for an hour and a half drive to see how all the previous repairs were going to hold up and observed no issues.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:24 PM   #25
Oldbeginner#63
Grand Rookie

Replaced the rear seat cup holder in the center console and the sunroof trim. Pulled the drivers seat and attempted to rebuild the foam. It's better but not good enough yet. I'll try again once I find better foam.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:33 PM   #26
Oldbeginner#63
Grand Rookie

Went to You Pull It and found a K&N reusable filter. Also pulled a power seat motor for my driver's seat.
Old 09-13-2019, 09:08 PM   #27
Oldbeginner#63
Grand Rookie

Installed the K&N filter and the seat motor. While I had the seat out I rebuilt the foam cushion. I added LED strip lighting to the shifter console so I could finally see what position it was in at night. I put two strips in but I might have to pull one of them out as it's almost too bright. We'll see. Pulled both rear door panels and installed new speakers. Installed new weather shield in the passenger side rear door.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement