New Club in Georgia - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > NAGCA Regional Chapters > NAGCA USA > South Atlantic - WV, NC, SC, GA, FL
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
Dr.Grand
Grand Rookie

Talking New Club in Georgia

Hello fellow Georgian Grand Cherokeers! I am proud to announce the arrival of the North Georgia Offroad Association. Before I go on, let me give you some background information on what the NGOA is.

NGOA was started by two 17 year old guys (yes you read that right) because we could not find a club that was friendly enough to accept us without having a built rig. This club is a family friendly club, and because our Jeeps are daily drivers as well as weekend wheelers, we do not go out and beat the snot out of our rigs. That does not mean that dents and scratches won't happen, because they do, but we don't drive in a way that it is a fact that something will break. We are just starting out as a club (as in I finished the website today, and am still working the bugs out), so don't expet too much yet, but feel free to drop by, check things out, and join up if you wish! Looking forward to meeting some local Grands

http://northgeorgiaoffroadassociation.webs.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dr.Grand is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
Jeeagle
Grand Rookie

How North are we talking about?
Jeeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:02 AM   #3
Dr.Grand
Grand Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeagle View Post
How North are we talking about?
Basically if you are anywhere in Georgia, you are welcome! We welcome people from Tennessee, and the Carolinas also!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #4
Jeeagle
Grand Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Grand View Post
Basically if you are anywhere in Georgia, you are welcome! We welcome people from Tennessee, and the Carolinas also!
From the Chatt area, and mostly play at a local WMA.
Jeeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
Dr.Grand
Grand Rookie

Join up! We have a member from North Carolina on there! We would love to have you!

Old 06-16-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
Dr.Grand
Grand Rookie

I am also in Forsyth county! We go all over. Dawsonville mostly, infact we have a ride coming up next saturday in dawson

Old 06-16-2012, 07:36 PM   #7
Dr.Grand
Grand Rookie

I can't think of any junk yards off the top of my head. I go to North, going into my senior year this year. Go ahead and join up though, we will be posting rides as we get them scheduled. We are planning on going on a camping trip sometime next month

Old 01-17-2014, 10:22 AM   #8
ugasouthernpride
Grand Rookie

Send a message via AIM to ugasouthernpride

Im in the Augusta area...I have a 2004 Limited and will be buying the IRO 6.5 or 4.0 soon enough. Im looking to do it right one time only. Def want to get some trail rides in. Still clubbing?
ugasouthernpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement