Northeast Soap Box - Page 3 - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > Grand Slam Events > Grand Slam NorthEast
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-13-2009, 06:46 AM   #21
magnumcherokee
Grand Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
Nope 17.0 MPG is great.
I agree!! My 95 Zj had the 4.0L in it and got 16-18 MPG stock and I was thrilled with that!!
Sons rig-96 ZJ limited--Grimace!! 3" lift on 265/16's
magnumcherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2009, 10:00 AM   #22
Gaze
Grand Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Gaze

I've seen 11mpg a few times... those were good days!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:14 PM   #23
magnumcherokee
Grand Master

I know that a local Jeep shop--Jeff Daniels Jeep Customizing, is having a Jeep only day at RAusch this month. Here is a link to the info:

http://www.jeffdanielsjeeps.com/even...ails.php?id=28

It is Jan 31st. Just figured I'd let every one know about it in case anyone is interested.

On a local note, snowed here this week and been loving and hating it all at the same time. Love playing in it in the ZJ, my body hates the cold damp weather

Old 01-20-2009, 07:15 PM   #24
magnumcherokee
Grand Master

Anyone looking at going to the Pa All-breeds Jeep Show in York, Pa this year??
Old 01-20-2009, 07:20 PM   #25
Gaze
Grand Junkie

I'll be at the Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals for sure. I'd do one of these other shows if someone else is going!

Old 01-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #26
magnumcherokee
Grand Master

I am doin the Pa All breeds show for sure this year!! Used to do the Chryslers at Carlisle when I had Mopar muscle, but now just playing with the Jeeps, haven't been there for a year or two. May have to go this year with my buddy and his Prostreet FM3 340 Duster, just for old times sake
Old 01-21-2009, 06:28 AM   #27
BigD
Grand Junkie

I'm hoping to do both the PA Jeeps show, and the shows at Carlisle. Rausch Creek sets up a rock crawl up there, and I know the owner, so I get to go in and play with my grand
Old 01-21-2009, 08:46 AM   #28
swoop95
Grand Master

Send a message via AIM to swoop95 Send a message via Yahoo to swoop95

Ah yes... the Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals.
I miss going to that, It seems like we'd go every year. I bought a 73 340 Duster there in like 99.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:53 PM   #29
magnumcherokee
Grand Master

Cool!!! Both on the rock crawling(BigD) and the duster (swoop)!! I was into the muscle cars big time, especially Mopars!! That is till the collectors priced me out of what I loved
Over the years have had (among others) 71 Cuda, 70 GTX, 74 Road Runner, 74 Challenger, 70 Dart 340 swinger and many others. All these went to Chryslers at Carlisle at one time or another. But with my kids getting older(teenagers) and money getting tight, sold the last one to fund a bathroom remoldel and vacation to disney and started into my Jeeps I do miss the muscle car sound and looks, but am really loving playing with the Jeeps!! And its MUCH cheaper
Old 01-21-2009, 08:48 PM   #30
Gaze
Grand Junkie

I've been to Carlisle the last 7 years with an Intrepid/LH club. Last year I took my Jeep Patriot and placed 3rd in my rather weak class. My brother and I are both taking ZJs there this year so it might be fun to have a little ZJ party.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement