Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

GSW 2010 registration site is up!

7K views 32 replies 6 participants last post by  ncal zj 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Registered. Cody, I'm sure gettin thirsty...

#7 ·
With the exception of not liking dark beers, I'm open to trying whatever you're brewing. A Saison or a Kolsch sounds good (after two years living in Germany, I was able to sample of lot of different German beers). The beer you brought last year was great, too, but you don't need to go to any extra effort for me. Thanks!

#14 ·
Sounds good to me! And it looks like you need to take a picture of one of your harem girls to add to the label for Tyler. Now that's a specialty brew!

#11 ·
GSW at GSW sounds great!

You know after watching the Samuel Adams' videos and talking to some co-workers I might try another hobby, like I really need another. I do need to bring some Poligimist Porter (When one just isn't enough) back from UT for some other co-workers after the weekend.

#16 ·
Why did I already know that???? ;)

#28 ·
Just curious if I might get a chance to partake of the oft touted "Cody's beer"...I'll fight Tyler for it, LOL

#30 ·
Dont count on it...I always prefer home brewed...hmmmm I might have to start looking into brewing....

#31 ·
I'll bring about 30 bottles of each batch..so that's 60 total. I'm sure that should be enough to give everyone a try.

I think the canadian ale turned out well from my flat/warm taste test the other night. I'm still not sure what the Patersbier is going to do. I should have added more sugar to bring up the carbonation a bit to make it more "traditional".

#33 ·
I'll bring about 30 bottles of each batch..so that's 60 total. After Gary polishes off a couple of 6 packs, there should be enough to give everyone a try.
Fixed it for ya. Thanks!

#32 ·
Yeah,ummmm you lost me now, LOL I just drink beer...I dont know **** about making it...I have a couple of friends ive told about your beer forum, they make good beer...I again just drink it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.