'00 WJ tail light problem - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > Grand Cherokee Forum > New Member Introductions
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-05-2019, 11:35 PM   #1
koitadonal
Grand Rookie

Default '00 WJ tail light problem

My wife and I just picked up a 2000 GC. The passanger side rear brake light didn't work. I pulled it apart, replaced the bulb, and nothing. the tail light worked though. I pulled it out again, and had my electrician test it for continuity. now both my break light and tail light don't work. do I just need a new lense? I hate how the thing works. what happened to each light having it's own wires?

Koita
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tận tâm
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tphcm
giá rẻ
koitadonal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement