Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

GSE 2009 Shirt Pre-Order

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Preppi12 
#1 · (Edited)
As many of you know...GSE (Grand Slam East) is coming up on June 5-7. We haven't had GSE shirts since 2004! So it's past time for us to have shirts. I've been in communication with John Hunt (the owner of Big Dogs) and he is having his shirt maker design and print shirts for us this year. So I need a head count on how many people will be attending and who wants a shirt.

So as of now I do not have pics of the end design but I will as soon as sponsors as finalized. We need our sponsors lined up to have them printed on the shirts. As of now, Dan from Ruff Stuff is on board and I'm waiting from communication from others.

So let me know if you are attending and if you want a shirt and what size. You can pay ahead of time to me...or you can give the money to me at GSE. If you choose to pay there...I'm taking you on your word so please honor that. If you want to pay ahead of time, post here and PM me so I can give you a payment address.

Shirt will be $15.

#7 ·
Ok, unfortunatly a few things have changed. Nothing major I guess but I don't like going back on my word and I'm forced to here.

Originally, I posted up saying shirts were $10. I sent over the pre-order numbers to John Hunt (owner of BigDogs) and he responded this morning telling me shirts would be $20 and they'd have a pocket on the front. Usually shirts were $15 but since he wanted the pocket, they'd be $5 more. So I told him to loose the pocket and drop the price and reminded him of our original conversation saying we had discussed $10.

Long story short, they're costing him more than $10 so he's holding firm on the $15 price.

Again, shirts will be $15 and not $10.

Thanks again and sorry for any confusion there might be!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.