2 injectors not working - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > Grand Cherokee Forum > Jeep Grand Cherokee Lounge-ZJ/WJ
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-05-2019, 07:22 PM   #1
kendaLAND
Grand Rookie

Default 2 injectors not working

First post here so I’m sorry if it’s not in the right place but here it goes.... I’ve got a 99 limited with the 4.7 with 170k on it and cruising down the street Saturday it started sputtering but no CEL and didn’t throw a code, changed the plugs Sunday figuring it was their time but didn’t fix it. Took it to my mechanic who scanned it for codes, checked the coils and a few other things and narrowed it down to the two middle fuel injectors on the drivers side. He said they work but they’re not getting the signal and that it’s either a wiring problem or it needs a new ecm... was hoping someone else has had the same problem and was able to get it fixed...
thanks!
- Kendal
kendaLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2019, 08:17 PM   #2
kendaLAND
Grand Rookie

Figured I’d post a picture of it too...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7E574995-4340-4207-A35C-D3E85481CB9E_1573096613630.jpg (199.8 KB, 1 views)
kendaLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement