Please help me jeep enthusiasts - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > Grand Cherokee Forum > New Member Introductions
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-17-2019, 01:42 AM   #1
Igonza08
Grand Rookie

I was wondering about buying a 2007 grand Cherokee, the thing looks awesome and is something I can afford to have fun in I want to know if they are worth it or not. This Jeep Grand Cherokee is a 2007 with 204k on it 😩, it’s for 2,600. It’s super clean and leather inside. It’s a 4x4, 4.7 , with clean title. I already have a daily driver which is my malibu but I want something I could take when I go out hiking or to the mountains. Anyways since you guys really know what this things are capable of I am asking all of you if you think this is a reasonable price to buy it ? Also if you guys could let me know what to look out for in terms of breaking down.... things that I need to check out before I buy it or what I can ask a mechanic to look for ... I’d really appreciate all feedback so I can make a informed decision by this weekend. Thank you for your time and knowledge. Just also found a 2005 Jeep same 4.7 , leather , clean title , 147k for 3k?? So idk which one would be better other then the mileage....

Last edited by Igonza08; 10-17-2019 at 02:10 AM.
Igonza08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2019, 07:26 AM   #2
Oldbeginner#63
Grand Rookie

Without being able to look at them first hand it's hard to give advice, but the thing that sticks out from your description is the mileage. 204k seems like a lot of miles. The 2005 has nearly 60k less. My 2001 only has 151k. I'd test them both. You could also offer them less than they're asking.
Oldbeginner#63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 02:55 PM   #3
mrsixpack
Grand Rookie

I got my 02' a couple years ago and it now has over 180K on it, its a great running Jep and the repairs I have done is what I would consider normal repairs on any vehicle. Just make sure you check it out fully, inside outside and under it ! If it has been taken care of then the miles do not matter !
mrsixpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement