Grand slam north 2011 august? - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > Grand Slam Events > Grand Slam North
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
shayne_354
Grand Junkie

Default Grand slam north 2011 august?

ok, is anybody interested in doing gsn in Michigan this year? We have several ideas and would like it to be a group decission, but we need a group first! Please see Wildspear's thread of gs Mi for the diff ideas we have so far. The offroad park we are considering is Rocks & Valleys in Harrison Mi. the idea of going to a large campground and making it into a trail run and show n shine is located just outside of Oscoda, Mi. We can also run the beaches there on the lake. Both are about center of the state except for the second being on the Eastern coast just minutes from Lake Huron. Please make suggestions if you would be interested in comming.
98 ZJ smooth Laredo w/ 6.5" springs, ARC Fab front long arms, Bushwacker cut-out flares, 04WJ wheels, 315 BFG MT's,IEM wheels, no disco's, S.S. brake lines, HID fogs, more useless stuff (stroker coming soon)
shayne_354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
TrailHunter
Grand Rookie

Come up to the U.P. and I'll be in
99 GC 4.0 ...6" IRO LA's front.. IRO tri-linked rear, tom woods front ds, np242 swap, 4.56's , ected lockers front and rear, custom front bumper, recon 1050 winch, custom safari, 35" cooper sst's , custom body work via saws-all
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TrailHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #3
shayne_354
Grand Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
Come up to the U.P. and I'll be in
It's all set for the 12-14 of Aug. at Rocks & Valleys in harrison. WE are gathering at my place in Midland on Friday and I am offering free camping to all members. Mostly tents, but if you want to bring a trailer you can. See the thread for Grand Slam Michigan for all the details or PM me with questions. We have sponsors and are doing shirts and prizes and drawings. Bring some uper buddies with ya Oh A!
98 ZJ smooth Laredo w/ 6.5" springs, ARC Fab front long arms, Bushwacker cut-out flares, 04WJ wheels, 315 BFG MT's,IEM wheels, no disco's, S.S. brake lines, HID fogs, more useless stuff (stroker coming soon)
shayne_354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement