Overhead Center Console CB Mount - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > More Grand Cherokee Discussions > Grand Cherokee - Interior Mods & Upgrades
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-09-2019, 08:59 PM   #1
black98zj
Grand Rookie

Default Overhead Center Console CB Mount

I put my Cobra 19 Ultra III in my overhead center console where the garage door opener and sunglasses holder went. All that had to be done was the separator between the tow compartments (the structural divider) and the lower part the made it look good had to be cut out. Due to the small size of the Cobra it fit in there like a glove and is visible from the driver's seat as well as easy to operate from the driver's seat. It is oriented so the screen/knobs face the back seats. Also this is semi-reversible if you wanted to go back to stock, just put the doors and spring for the sunglasses door back in and you're golden. There should be enough room behind the radio to run an antenna cable (haven't gotten to that point yet) as well as run power (thinking about tapping into the map light wiring) and mine comes down with the console because it is just wide enough to where the adjustment knobs can't be turned enough to remove the radio.
black98zj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement