Official Newbie Intro thread... - Page 11 - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > Grand Cherokee Forum > New Member Introductions
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #101
Deepwater Jeepin
Grand Rookie

Hi everyone,

I have already been posting a little so i thought i should come and introduce myself.

I come from a big family of jeep lovers and i own a 1998 xj that i have lifted 4.5'' on 33's. And i recently became the owner of a 98zj. Just ordered 35's today, already have the lift here at home, now im just waiting to put it in.
Deepwater Jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #102
OverlandZJ
Grand Junkie

Been a lurker for years, looking up info for the wife's ZJ. Now i will be building my own ZJ here shortly, a 98 Laredo. Some of you guys may know me as OverlandXJ on NAXJA and a few other sites.

Pic of my current rig which will donate quite a few parts after a trip to UT and CO in Sept, and a pic of the ZJ as i found it.

I'll start a thread on this once i have something of interest to show y'all. Now it's just cleanup, maintenance etc.

OverlandZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:32 AM   #103
Krazycid95ZJ
Grand Rookie

Hey guys! New to the forums and pretty new to Jeeps. I bought a '95 laredo when I got back to the states after spending 5 years in Germany. Still stock, minus the new haf-exhaust, but I got plans to make it into an off-road machine, just waiting for the funds to roll in steadily. I have already got some help from the forums and I figured I will throw in as much as I can, even if it isnt that much!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Currently destroyed due to rollover. Looking like a WJ is in order.
Krazycid95ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2010, 12:31 AM   #104
Grey Ghost
Grand Rookie

Hello everyone. Glad I found this site. I have a 1995 Grand Cherokee Orvis V8. I am in the process of installing a new engine and Transmission, it should be on the road next week sometime. She got a K&N intake, Edelbrock headers, 2 1/2" exhaust, mopar performance ECU, and a few other goodies. I have owned it for 6 years and really like the thing. I mainly use it as my daily driver.
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #105
JoshikusIII
Grand Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to JoshikusIII

Finally took some pics...nothing special but a good start

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 515465219_1816870880_0.jpeg (69.9 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpeg 515465427_1816871681_0.jpeg (62.2 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpeg 515464925_1816869780_0.jpeg (62.3 KB, 116 views)
Old 04-12-2010, 07:31 AM   #106
Krazycid95ZJ
Grand Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshikusIII View Post
Finally took some pics...nothing special but a good start

That bad boy looks just like mine! Minus the fog lights and exhaust! Nice ride!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Currently destroyed due to rollover. Looking like a WJ is in order.
Krazycid95ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #107
BigWingBoy
Grand Rookie

Default Waiting!

Hi Everyone,

I've got three more hours of S-10 Blazer life then I'm going to pick up my 2004 GC this afternoon. Unfortunately the Blazer is the trade in so don't write me with suggestions about what to do with my three hours and Blazer...believe me I've fantasized about that. It only has to start two more times...one to get to the dealer and one for him to move it. GC is black, I think the Limited edition. I'll post some pix when I get it home. I hope I didn't jinx myself with this early post.

You all sound really helpful here, and I hope to be able to post some suggestions too. 'Looking forward to meeting y'all on the trail!

Gene Harriman
Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
BigWingBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #108
UPNO4
Grand Rookie

Well lets give this a try, I am not new to Jeeps nor My ZJ of almost 12 years
She has been a big part of our family for a long time. I bought her Dec 18, 1998 with just over 50,000 on it, now she has just rolled 151,000. I Installed a Teraflex 3.5" SA System on it the Monday after I bought it, only because I didn't have the Kit in Stock. Yep you guessed it I used to own a 4x4 Shop of my own. The build up was pretty fast to Start with and only a few Redo's.
I have had 3 different Front Bumpers on it First was an ARB Bull Bar, which had a little to much overhang, 2nd was a First Generation Trailready Bumper, (had a customer that just had to have a bumper and TR was backordered for about 6 weeks, Now I have a Trailready Bumper on again and it has been great. The Rear Bumper is still a first Gen Trail Ready decke dout with Corner Guards and Swing away, well I have the swing away but it was always in the way so it is rarely ever on it luck for me it was a first gen and is removeable
It has a little old school stuff on it like a Confer Roof Rack. Drivetrain Mods are: NP 231 Fixed yoke kit, I even Changed the Shift Gate and Bezel inside so it looks and shifts like it Tera Front Long Lowers and Tera Modular Upper Flex Arms, Rear Is a Rock Krawler Triangulated Upper but with a Teraflex Axle Truss, I think it was Last year I Installed a Teraflex Trail Series D44.
Still has stock 3.73 Gears and a Temporary Lock Wrong Locker ( I hate it, it is noisey) I have upgraded the Stereo 2 or 3 times and it has Boston Accoustic Speakers and a Fosgate amp. Performance Mods include a K& N FIPK and Jet Chip and of course a Cat Back

WOW that was a Mouthful. I hope I didn't Bore anyone

Also i just want to say I have tried to get into the Forum thing but have always been turned off by the typical forum idiots that slam everything you do and say, but I just would like to say I am impressed with this forum it seems to be friendly and a positive place for info and help and I hope I can add to the technical knowledge base that I have seen so far

Thanks, UPNO4 (pronounced up and over or something like that)
Old 04-12-2010, 10:11 PM   #109
85IrocZ-28
YETI - The Abominable WJ
Grand Master

UPNO4, can't wait to see some pics. Start a build thread if you haven't already. What 4x4 shop did you own? The Trailready bumpers look great, they match the body lines better than the ARB, in my opinion.
My Jeep won the war, your Honda mowed my lawn.
Check out my
85IrocZ-28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:58 PM   #110
BigWingBoy
Grand Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwingboy View Post
hi everyone,

i've got three more hours of s-10 blazer life then i'm going to pick up my 2004 gc this afternoon. Unfortunately the blazer is the trade in so don't write me with suggestions about what to do with my three hours and blazer...believe me i've fantasized about that. It only has to start two more times...one to get to the dealer and one for him to move it. Gc is black, i think the limited edition. I'll post some pix when i get it home. I hope i didn't jinx myself with this early post.

You all sound really helpful here, and i hope to be able to post some suggestions too. 'looking forward to meeting y'all on the trail!

Gene harriman
plymouth, massachusetts, usa
got it !!! Stand by for fun !!! :d

g
BigWingBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement