gRANDs ands.... VOTE! - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > Grand Slam Events > Grand Slam North
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: GRANDS ONLY? Who gets to come?
ZJ/WJ Exclusive 3 42.86%
Jeeps Only 4 57.14%
All 4x4s... 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 02:04 PM   #1
ZJipsomatic
Grand Addict

Send a message via AIM to ZJipsomatic
Default gRANDs ands.... VOTE!

ok, so here is the offical poll, Do we allow other vehicles to come to GRAND Slam North 2004. date TBD early-mid july.

THIS IS OFFICAL, so vote! the is the decider! woot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2004, 02:48 PM   #2
ZJipsomatic
Grand Addict

ok so yall need to get votin we have 3 votes, im n ot going to kepp the poll going till july! or are we all not getting on or in anymore? can i be the moderator of this forum? arty
Old 03-06-2004, 03:47 PM   #3
NatePT
Grand Rookie

Yea kornchild doesnt seem to respond much, maybe just because its not too close to the event but i would think a mod would be more involved than he is.

Old 03-06-2004, 05:37 PM   #4
ZJipsomatic
Grand Addict

yea, i mean when it gets closer we are going to have to rush to get anything together and everyone set on the BS. oh well, i can unoffically take over. haha.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:30 AM   #5
Kornchild
Grand Rookie

A mutany, thats not very nice. Everyone seemed to say it was to early to organize, until a few months before the event, so I am laying back till then, the ground work is set, our guides have been asked and have accepted..... I just need everyone to decide on a date..... or at least give me some input, camp grounds are right next to the site, otherwise hotels are 10 miles away. If we get a good # on how many people wanna camp out we can reserve the spots. If you have any questions feel free to email me [email protected]
Also, until I get a head count we can't make a decision on whether or not it will be grand only..... I am leaning toward grand only, not including the guides.... But exceptions can be made if we dont' get enough turnout.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread