Screen is black on my 2014 gc - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > More Grand Cherokee Discussions > Grand Cherokee - Car Audio,Video & Electronics
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-22-2018, 07:39 PM   #1
Beto
Grand Rookie

Default Screen is black on my 2014 gc

Hello everyone.I see people having somewhat of the problem that I have with my vehicle. Ive been having my grand cherokee 2014 for 8 months now. Never have I had a problem with my screen until 1week ago. Screen was white, showing please insert update USB and it stayed going on and off like that even when the vehicle was turned off. Luckily I took it to the dealer and it just needed the update, ike that problem was fixed. I was told if I had any other problems that I would need a new radio and I'm guessing because of the mileage 130,437. I wasnt too concerned in asking why it would mess up again. I was just glad to habe it fixed. Now the problem is that the screen is just black. It does want to start up, like it says jeep and turns off right after. So I see jeep like every 30 seconds. Radio doesn't work, seat heaters, and rearview camera, nothing on it works. Luckily I can still turn the a.c. or heater on. I just cant see the temp of the a.c. or heater. Basically I'm going all the way up on the heater buttons and guess it all out. So my question is, what would be the problem here besides going to the dealer for a new radio. Hoping some body could help. If you read this far, thanks for being concerned and helping me out.
Beto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement