Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

GSNE '09 Stickers?

14K views 89 replies 12 participants last post by  mikskillz 
#1 ·
I saw a couple of other threads about getting some stickers made up for affiliation and participation with GSNE '09. Is there anybody who knows somebody that knows somebody who can make bunch of stickers at a reasonable price?

Maybe something simple like...

"Grand Slam
North East
'09"
Encircled maybe...? Anybody elses input?

Joe

#55 ·
Solid white is correct, they stand out better IMO. When you get into multiple colors, your talking a lot more time layering everything into one piece. Since I am doing these on my free time and helping you guys out, white is the best. I can always lay one down so you guys can see how well they will stand out.

#65 ·
I'm waiting for MikSkillz to get it to me, and then I'll get it up on a T-shirt and post here. That's my job....

As soon as I get the logo, I'll get examples put up. Only 9 more shirts to go.

BigD

#71 ·
I like the first one Dennis posted, I dont like the logo on the front. Its much better suited for the back I think. But I will gladly take 3 of the ones BigD posted, those are sick!!! Dennis, put me in for 2 Mediums, 1 XL, and 3 stickers! Let me know where to send the money or what not

RockZJ

#73 ·
Ok all, that puts me at 6 shirts right now, the more I get the cheaper they can be done. I will pass along my savings to all of you. To shirts will most likely be Guildan 100% preshrunk cotton. Color Black with White print.

I will also offer nickname/name personalization on each shirt at a cost of $3 per name. Up to 10 characters max. This will be embroidered on the shirts.

We're looking right now at a cost of about $10 per shirt for 12 shirts, with the additional charge of $3 if you want your name on the shirt.

Let me know what ya think.

BigD

#74 ·
I will probably take at least two shirts for myself and my oldest son and two stickers for our ZJ's!! Don't need em personalized though. Have to see if my other two sons want a shirt or the wife. BigD the design is sweet, thank you soooooooooo much!!

#75 · (Edited)
Ill take 2 XL's..... if the max for the name is 10 then ill pass on that, PM me when your all ready with payment info and ill send it asap... thank and great job...

i know i said one before, but im just as rough on my tshirts as i am my jeep, and a back up shirt is a lot cheaper than a back up jeep

also whats the deal with getting the stickers are we waiting til the meet to get them or ordering before hand? because you can put me down for 2 of those also, need to decorate the laptop a little more too ;)

#77 ·
Just so we are all clear, anybody who wants shirts should talk to BigD and anybody who wants stickers I'm the guy to talk to.

Price for stickers is $5.00 each.
PAYPAL FOR STICKERS IS comegetjoe@yahoo.com

I can mail them out if I can find cheap way of doing so, or I can deliver them with a "paid list" to the event.

#78 ·
For those of us that do not have paypal what is the procedure for payment. What is the final design of the shirts exactly? Is the logo on the back and the GSNE 09 on the breast? Let me know and ill get the money out for both. This is for BigD and Blown just to clarify so answer away

RocKZJ

#79 ·
For those of us that do not have paypal what is the procedure for payment.
RocKZJ
I might just get a list together and say bring the funds to the event and I'll mark you off of the list when we meet up with money and stickers. How does that sound?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.