Post em up!

#5 ·
RockZJ said:
Where was this at?

RockZJ
it was at rousch creek offroad park

#6 ·
Sorry I missed the latest run....seems like I'll never get to go : (

well i cleaned up the forum as requested and now its time for the latest pics.
we can keep this Thread as an '07 pics only thread or we can make it a general GSNE Pics thread, you all can decide

well hopefully one day ill be able to come to this haha being that i got this forum going to actually get it all in motion, I'm really glad to see it has already come together twice. nice work guys

well lets see the latest carnage....sounds like someone went swimming from what i was reading

#8 ·
Its a Delaware thing where you can pay extra to get a black and white tag. A guy sold my dad a car for scrap and it had this tag on it and my dad said he'd pay him like another $50 for the tag, which is a steal. Recently a lower digit black and white Delaware tag went for somewhere in the $100,000 area. Its dumb. I just like it because it matches my Jeep.

#11 ·
do you guard that plate with your life andy??? what would that thing be worth...

#12 ·
haha, i don't guard it, no one will steal a high digit plate like mine. As for the lower digit ones, if someone did steal it, the DMV would print the owner out a new one and its not like the thief could slap it on their car or try to sell it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.