Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

Trail Guides question......

6K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Taz93ZJ 
#1 ·
So what exactly are guides worth to you all. The group I have asked is asking 20 dollars per rig for the weekend. Does this sound acceptable to everyone? Or to much? The trails are VERY well marked and it is possible to have lots of fun without guides. Its upto you guys.

#2 ·
if the trails are well marked, is there a good map that is avalible? cuz the one online leaves a lot to be desired.

other than that 20 bucks seems fair for a few days of wheelin gas....

G
#3 ·
... The trail guides want $20 per jeep to lead around marked trails? Tell them to take the $20 I'm not going to give them and shove it where the sun don't shine....

:roll:

$40 for the ORV liscence, that's already enough to wheel.

G
#4 ·
itd be nice to hear what a guide had/has to say, but id like to just tear into the trails myself. i think with the experice we are going to bring, wed be fine, but yea. i don tknow what the rest of \youall thikn.

#5 ·
Because of th attitude of the club I was asking I have decided that it would be easier to just explore
The trails ARE well marked, so I have no worries about getting lost.
Anyhow I may be without a jeep for financial reasons this summer, can I ride b1tch with someone :p

G
#6 ·
Kornchild said:
Because of th attitude of the club I was asking I have decided that it would be easier to just explore
The trails ARE well marked, so I have no worries about getting lost.
Anyhow I may be without a jeep for financial reasons this summer, can I ride b1tch with someone :p
LOL, sure.

#9 ·
im not sure, but the 2nd to last guest post, was me. for some reason, i was in WI, ;) and thats what happened. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.