Official Newbie Intro thread... - Page 3 - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > Grand Cherokee Forum > New Member Introductions
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-26-2009, 11:20 AM   #21
Meanmatty
Grand Rookie

Hey I'm new to the site and the jeep world last march bought a 92 xj after I totaled my car because I wanted something to go on the beach surf casting as the beat up xj I got has saved many stupi people on the beach so I was bugging a friend for his 2000 wj and he was told the head gasket was blown because it was over heating after they pit a new water pump ... He sold it to me for 350 an turns out the mechanic forgot to plug the fan back in and after plugging that in a basic tune up and a new Axel and Brake caliper thing runs like new any suggestions on what to do parts wise? Thanks
Meanmatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2009, 02:59 PM   #22
mmudmman97
Grand Rookie

nice pics were do u all jeep
mmudmman97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:40 PM   #23
JodyM2
Grand Rookie

Default My Trusty '94 Upcountry Limited

Hello everyone it's nice to be with Birds of a Feather!
I bought my '94 in '96 it must have been someones two year lease. As soon as I got in it, I loved it. The upcountry Leather, the Infinity Steero, Power Everything. I've enjoyeed it for years driveing it from coast to coast. It's been in the Pacific at Pismo Beach, Thru the SanGabrial Mountains on the Cucomonga Canyon Trail, Glamis, Mamoth, Big Bear, Mt. Baldy, over the years I've really gotten to know this Jeep and It's been the Best Vechele I could ask for. Over the years I've fixed most everything at least once. Now things are free as I purchace my parts at Autozone. The other day I noticed my rear break pads were thin. I took em off rode my bike down to Autozone they looked em up on their computer and said I bought them in 2000. They handed me a new set and I installed them for free.

I'm looking forward to getting to know people on the Fourm as I like to fix my Jeep myself with the help of my friend.

Old 10-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #24
StumpJumper
Grand Rookie

Send a message via MSN to StumpJumper
Default Hello from Wisconsin

Hey everyone, from Wisconsin!!
Just arrived here, I was looking for adds on parts for my 2000 WJ and found you folks, looks like a nice place and somewhere I can get some honest answers. Just got my Cherokee last Feb. and have been working on it all summer getting it road ready. Got it with front end damage and had to put it back together with new parts. I will post some photo's when the weather turns a little sunnier. Planning on doing a few mod's to it down the road but for now it's my everyday ride. Hope to get to know you all better and thanks for having me!!

2000 GC Laredo, 4.0, 245/70R 16's, JVC audio system, 242 TC, FlowMaster super 44
StumpJumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:13 PM   #25
zebludtke
Grand Rookie

I have a 95 grand cherokee limited it has an electrical problembut i can still drive it everything works but the dome lights flash as well as the in dash display open the door and it all shuts off when i unplugged the dash display and shut the door the radio started to work but would not play cd's and the dome lights stopped flashing what is wrong
zebludtke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:47 AM   #26
CDLWOOD
Grand Rookie

Talking JEEPers!

Hey everyone, I just bought a 2009 Laredo (I'll post pics soon) two days ago and it's my first Jeep. My wife and I traded our '04 Xterra 2WD in for something more worthy, and it already faced it's first challenge.... a bumper buster in the parking lot! ...=( But I'm looking forward to hangin out with you guys!
CDLWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:24 AM   #27
NSMike
Grand Rookie

Howdy GC'rs,

I daily drive a stock 1999 WJ 4.7L that I bought used with ~94,000kms about a year ago and was directed here recently by a member of a local Jeep club as I have a sticking front pass side caliper and was wondering about Teves->Akebono upgrade. Lots of info and smart folks here.

I think I'm going to clean/inspect my caliper and stick around.

Cheers!
NSMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:21 AM   #28
hotrodzz4
Grand Rookie

Hello! I just got a 1994 GC Laredo. white I6 NP249 transfercase. it need some work but for 1000 i thought i did good. will post pictures when i can. Just wanted to say hi and get my foot in the door here!
hotrodzz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #29
olefish
Grand Rookie

Hello I am new and joined to get help in fixing my jeep, I hope. I am on my 4th one, 1956 CJ6, 1964 Wagoneer, 1991 larado, and my present mess 1993 GCLimited that got wrecked. I hope somebody can give me some ideas on how to fix it if possible. i like doing this myself if at all possible, part of the fun. It was hit in the back and bent the fram were th hitch attaches to it so it is in front tof th rear axel. The body is very clean and boy what a great ride. thank you Olefish.

Last edited by olefish; 11-05-2009 at 03:13 PM.
olefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:45 PM   #30
williamssam81
Grand Rookie

Hi All.

My name is William and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding nagca community.
Glad to join this site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
williamssam81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement