Thank you for the Add - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > Grand Cherokee Forum > New Member Introductions
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-30-2019, 01:39 PM   #1
Purcell 169
Grand Rookie

Default Thank you for the Add

I've been a "Jeep guy" since we bought our first XJ in 1993, a one owner 1992 two door five speed Laredo. Since then, I've owned a total of six XJ's, 1986-1999 model years.

We bought a 1993 Grand Cherokee with the factory five speed new from the dealership in Colorado Springs in 1993 and sold it for parts in 2016 after the electronic gremlins became too much to deal with. At the time we sold it, the ZJ had 272k miles on it. I kept the original front seats from it, since they were still like new, to be used at some point in the future.

My daughter and son-in-law now have our last XJ, a lifted 1999 four door, so he doesn't have to ride his motorcycle to college in the snow and ice this winter. In turn, we picked up our second WJ, the first being a $500 POS that I never took the time to get running, (too many other commitments.) Our current Jeep is a green 2001 WJ 4.0L with the NP242 transfer case. It currently has 214k miles and runs quite well. Unit bearings and the driver's side CV shaft are on the to do list for next week, followed by the rear suspension, since steering is a bit vague coming off neutral, until the rear settles on its track.

-Joe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A590DC2B-FAA0-40D7-8BB1-4BF17EBE021C.jpg (202.0 KB, 4 views)
Purcell 169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2019, 02:21 AM   #2
CARiD
NAGCA Vendor
Grand Junkie

Hello and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us and showing your Grand Cherokee, looks great. Forum like this is the best way to make new friends and learn something new about a passion that runs deep. Enjoy your time here!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeep Grand Cherokee
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
CARiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement