WJ Freedom tubular side rails -- Wanted - North American Grand Cherokee Association
North American Grand Cherokee Association

Go Back   North American Grand Cherokee Association > Jeep Grand Cherokee Marketplace > Grand Cherokee - Wanted
Nagca.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-02-2005, 06:21 PM   #1
Distorted_Axis
Grand Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Distorted_Axis Send a message via Yahoo to Distorted_Axis
Default WJ Freedom tubular side rails -- Wanted

Looking for some tubular side rails from a Jeep Freedom. If you got a pair -- in good shape -- laying around let me know. I'll take them off your hands.

Contact me at [email protected]

I have a national account with R+L Carriers (www.rlcarriers.com). If possible, I would love to arrange shipping this way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2005, 07:35 PM   #2
jeepcreep
Grand Rookie

Yeah me too those jeeps look awsome. I like the rims too. Id be interested in those too if they have the same bolt pattern as a 96 zj and they are 16x8 or 17x8. E-mail pics to [email protected]
jeepcreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 08:36 PM   #3
Redneck Nurse
Grand Rookie

Default Freedom Bars

How funny....I do have a pair in decent shape. They are a pain to have on the Grand. We took them off on a trail ride b/c they just got in the way and I have not wanted to put them on since then. They rub legs getting in and out of the vehicle. I plan to replace them with rock rails.

However, if you are not planning to go on trail rides with your grand, I'll be happy to sell them to you. I don't have a Paypal account.........and I can't seem to figure out how to upload pics on the forum. I'll be happy to upload pics if you can tell me how.

Also, it might be just as easy for you to order the tubular rails from a jeep dealership. They simply bolt on the ends. Also, realize that they are not meant for protection....and they are not particularly strong. They were only meant for looks.....not even as side steps.

Honestly, you should save your money and spend it on something useful to put on the Grand. I'll take pics tomorrow when its daytime.
Redneck Nurse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2005, 08:40 PM   #4
Redneck Nurse
Grand Rookie

Default Freedom Bars and wheels

And I'll save you the trouble on the wheels......they don't have the same bolt pattern. They don't come in less than a 17 inch. I looked and looked and looked for 16 inch wheels when I was thinking about lifting the Grand. ANY 16 inch wheel for a WJ Grand Cherokee is RARE and VERY expensive. Each manufacturer made only ONE 16 inch wheel that fit the bolt pattern of the WJ. It is different from ALL the other jeeps, including the previous ZJ's. What genius decided to make that modification, I don't know....but its made changing ANYTHING on the WJ very expensive.
Redneck Nurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 06:58 AM   #5
rrubio
Grand Junkie

Default Re: Freedom Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck Nurse
How funny....I do have a pair in decent shape.
Honestly, you should save your money and spend it on something useful to put on the Grand.
I agree get some real rock sliderz.Plus those and the rims look horrible in my opinion.
rrubio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 11:00 AM   #6
ElmoZappa
Grand Rookie

Default Looking for these exact Tubular Side Rails

Bumping this, only because I am looking for these same bars. Anyone know anything, please reply and also PM me!! -thx to all!
ElmoZappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement