Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

Gse 2014?

8K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  BigClay 
#1 ·
I know I'm new on this forum, but I'm just trying to get some info. on the GSE event for 2014. I noticed there isn't any info. for a 2013 GSE, so just wondering if there are any plans for GSE 2014.
Thanks for the help.

#2 ·
Do a search for Big Dogs Offroad Gore VA. I'm not sure who is running this anymore.

Hunter

#3 ·
#6 ·
Thanks man. After I started this thread, I saw the forum for the southeast event. I'm planning on attending GSSE in Harlan definitely. I'll make sure to keep my eye on this thread and also on the GSSE thread.
Once again, thanks.

#7 ·
Thanks man. After I started this thread, I saw the forum for the southeast event. I'm planning on attending GSSE in Harlan definitely. I'll make sure to keep my eye on this thread and also on the GSSE thread.
Once again, thanks.
Most of the GSSE planning is done on Mallcrawlin, but I will post up here when I hear the 2014 dates. Just as an FYI, Harlan has a lot of trails, from mild to wild, most of the GSSE guys are at a minimum on 35" tires, so they tend to hit the medium to extreme trails.

#8 ·
Spring fling is 13-15 June. We haven't had enough brands to do GSE only trails the last couple of years,,, but if we get enough (6-8 per level) we could do it. Most of us old timers still go every year. If interest is up, I will gladly organize again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.