Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

New England area wheelers...

9K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ryan13 
#1 ·
I'm working on finishing my rig right now. I'd like to see if there's any interest in a trail ride towards the end of the summer. Anyone in the New England area interested in this? Any suggestions on wheelin' spots? NH has got quite a few happenin' spots. Maybe a day or two of wheelin'? Let's hear what kind of difficulty levels everyone would like to run (got to make it fun for everyone). Let's see what comes of this...

Oh, and if you want to see what goes on up here, check out this thread...

http://www.nagca.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35099&highlight=

Look at the JP article link in the thread and also scroll down in the thread to see some local pics.

#3 ·
i'm all for it, but i have no idea what kind of difficulty i'm looking at, as i'll be using my brother's jeep, or a friend's jeep, which are always being improved upon. i have a whole buncha friends who'll all be in for a few days of wheelin'.
there aren't any spots out here that would be any good for more than a few hours, so if you know of some trails, i'd love to come see where you wheel!

#4 ·
i would be interested in a run if there were trails geared towards the stock side. late summer/ early fall since i am slowly working towards getting mine up a lil higher with bigger tires. (on 30' MT's now)

#5 ·
on 30s and 3.5 lift you should actually have really good articulation. take them sway bars off and im sure youll be impressed by how well it gets down off road. tire size isnt everything. just be smart scout ahead and pick a good line. i follow my buddy on 37's and im on 31's. a lot of it is driver. granted there will be some obsticles where ya you just got to be bigger.

#6 ·
it does fairly well off road. i have jks discos in the front and no rear sway bar already, so the flex is pretty amazing. i have yet to get it out and really wheel it so i have no idea exactly what it will or wont do. if we did a trail run, i just didnt want everyone having to wait for me or spend hours trying to get mine over a rock etc while holding up the group.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.