Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

So.CAL

14K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  siccone420 
#1 ·
Anyone on here in So.CAL?

#4 ·
Thanks tharlanjr. Where is the rest of the So Cal ZJ owners? Nice to meet you.

#7 ·
We need to put a SoCal Grand cherokee club together. My XJ is gone and my WJ is now being built up as my trail rig. I would love to go out wheeling with other ZJ and WJ owners.

#9 ·
Santa Clarita. Am interested in planning some Saturday runs that can I can get to, do, and get home in the same day. Miller Jeep Trail? Possibly Big Bear if I can get the wife out with me and then spend Saturday night in a motel.
It's a little late notice but we are doing a Jeep Toys for Tots run Saturday morning. We will be running Cleghorn. Gonna meet at Mc. D's on the 15 at the 138 interchange. Meet around 8am and then hit the trail by 9am. Looks like we have about 20-30 Jeeps signed up with a majority being XJ's, but a few TJ's, ZJ's, and a couple WJ's including myself. You need to bring an unwrapped toy. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and I can give you more details.

#12 ·
I'm in Huntington Beach. Haven't made it down to the SD desert areas yet, but have run Miller, Cleghorn, some out in the Mohave area and quite a few trails around Big Bear.

#13 ·
Whats up fellas Inlandzj here just wanted to say hello and wheeled with Bhicks before a couple times and yes we should get the WJ's and ZJ's together and hit some trails. Good times to be had out there.

#14 ·
My bumpstop extensions, new 33's, bumpers, and winch should all be getting installed in the next week or so. I should be able to now run pretty much any trail in SoCal minus a coulple hammers trails. As soon as I finish my build, I will try to organize a trip up into Big Bear or something.

#15 ·
What's up So Cal ZJ, XJ & WJ owners.. Long Beach represent...just trying to bring this thread to life..

#19 ·
Greetings fellow ZJ-WJ owners..

Southern CAL ZJ-WJ owners..you guys always hitting the trail..Please post any future group excursions in this thread perhaps some of us can join..

Thanks

#21 ·
SoCal

I go out at least once a month. Next trip is Ridgecrest to Vegas off road. Taking the Grand as most of it is fairly mild. Want to go, give me a message and I will let you know all the details or go on face book to overland 4x4.

#22 ·
Hi TDSSD, Want to join your group in FB, I go by Bernel Nery Thanks

#27 ·
Yeah, I'm still here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.