Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

Chevy wheels on a Jeep?

26K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  OUTCAST 
#1 ·
Will the wheels off of a chevy 5 lug truck fit my 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4? I am asking because I am looking for a spare and my buddy has some from his 88 chevy truck.

#2 ·
Obviously it depends on lug spacing. ZJ's have a 5on4.5 lug pattern and WJ's and most other manufacturers use a wider spacing of 5on5.5 lug pattern. You should be able to eye ball it and see. But without knowing the chevy lug pattern it would be a 50/50 shot.

Also sometimes the rim depth can be a factor depending on special setups that have larger breaks or somehow change the hub to be bigger than what is on a Grand.

#3 ·
88gtman said:
Will the wheels off of a chevy 5 lug truck fit my 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4? I am asking because I am looking for a spare and my buddy has some from his 88 chevy truck.
Well if they are off of a fullsize, NO
If they are off of an S-10, NO
If they are off a a chevy car, NO

Chevy 5 lug is some wierd 5 on 4.75, pattern, or 5 on 5.5 for the full sizes. You want a wheel from a Ford Exploder or Ranger, those are 5 on 4.5 like your jeep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.