Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

Grand slam north 2011 august?

7K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  argentums 
#1 ·
ok, is anybody interested in doing gsn in Michigan this year? We have several ideas and would like it to be a group decission, but we need a group first! Please see Wildspear's thread of gs Mi for the diff ideas we have so far. The offroad park we are considering is Rocks & Valleys in Harrison Mi. the idea of going to a large campground and making it into a trail run and show n shine is located just outside of Oscoda, Mi. We can also run the beaches there on the lake. Both are about center of the state except for the second being on the Eastern coast just minutes from Lake Huron. Please make suggestions if you would be interested in comming.

#3 ·
It's all set for the 12-14 of Aug. at Rocks & Valleys in harrison. WE are gathering at my place in Midland on Friday and I am offering free camping to all members. Mostly tents, but if you want to bring a trailer you can. See the thread for Grand Slam Michigan for all the details or PM me with questions. We have sponsors and are doing shirts and prizes and drawings. Bring some uper buddies with ya Oh A!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.