Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

Grand Slam N.E. 2011

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  auerrod 
#1 ·
Im surprised to not see an event planned yet, especially with it being June already.

I'd like to get something simple planned up towards the end of July or early August at Rausch Creek. Simple meaning, no tshirts or stickers unless we can get someone to help out with it.

What are you guys thinking?

Joe

#2 · (Edited)
Go for it. I've been to busy to plan anything this year. Plus my rig won't be wheelable until at least next year, so needless to say this hasn't been up on my priority list.

Last year ended up being I think a grand total of 4 ZJs and like 10 other non-ZJs :) Two ZJs of which were broken and done for the weekend by 10AM on that Saturday (blown transmission on one and broken UCA joints that caused a huge chain reaction of broken parts).

#3 ·
I'd go and I'm sure my brother would too. We've been planning on heading to Rausch soon anyway. I've got a ZJ at 4.5" and 33's and he's got a WJ currently on a BB and stock tires, hopefully by then he'll be at 4" with my old 31's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.